This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Erjan9993
    Banned
    Member since March 22, 2023

I filed an appeal to remove the ban in discord, where I indicated the reason for using cheats: the account was stolen a long time ago. I was ready to confirm this fact by any means, but to this I received the most stupid and childish answer from the administrator Karek#5265 (you can see our correspondence in discord, or request it from the administrator). If there are children in the BF4DB administration, why is this organization still in existence??? I don't understand. If the stupid administrator did not even think of checking the fact of account theft, then what right do you have to ban people on BF4 servers?!?!?!?!?! I am very dissatisfied with the administration and would like to find an adequate administrator who would consider lifting the block!!!!!!!!!

• Erjan9993
    User
    Member since January 02, 2019

Because you are 100% a cheater

• Erjan9993
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

"

I filed an appeal to remove the ban in discord, where I indicated the reason for using cheats: the account was stolen a long time ago. I was ready to confirm this fact by any means, but to this I received the most stupid and childish answer from the administrator Karek#5265 (you can see our correspondence in discord, or request it from the administrator). If there are children in the BF4DB administration, why is this organization still in existence??? I don't understand. If the stupid administrator did not even think of checking the fact of account theft, then what right do you have to ban people on BF4 servers?!?!?!?!?! I am very dissatisfied with the administration and would like to find an adequate administrator who would consider lifting the block!!!!!!!!!

Erjan9993
    Hi. An adequate administrator here. Your account was never hacked or stolen and you were cheating on it using the same machine from the same address you are right now just a couple of hours ago. As per our ban policy all your future accounts will be banned as well.