This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Kraichek
    User
    Member since March 21, 2020

Ok...i have to be honest with this one...im not quite sure.

But the game awareness is off the charts, and yes that 'can' come come from experience Im well aware.

However I do feel that this video presents perhaps 'silent' aim element and im 99% sure of very smart wall hack usage.

Would appreciate a review.

Thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=gOykZIslI2Q

• Kraichek
    User
    Member since August 21, 2020

Nice.

• Kraichek
    User

Please refrain from commenting on appeals with regards to bans, as I understand it could get into an inflammatory situation.

Thank you Wendy.

• Kraichek
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

Ok...i have to be honest with this one...im not quite sure.

But the game awareness is off the charts, and yes that 'can' come come from experience Im well aware.

However I do feel that this video presents perhaps 'silent' aim element and im 99% sure of very smart wall hack usage.

Would appreciate a review.

Thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=gOykZIslI2Q

Kraichek
    congrats, you found a good player.. exchange the word wallhack with working ears and some kind of knowledge about predicting enemy movement..

• Kraichek
    Gold Supporter

Double post..
  • Kraichek
    User

"

"

Kraichek
     'some kind of knowledge about predicting enemy movement..'

You should know better about commenting on a report.

Now my little Bronze supporter, i asked the admins to make a review not you.

I made an honest post with an honest opinion, made in the correct manner and attitude.

I dont need some bronze supporter weighing in thinking he is an admin.

In short....do me a favour mate..do one.

ChimeitekinaNeko

• Kraichek
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

"

"

Kraichek

I made an honest post with an honest opinion, made in the correct manner and attitude.

ChimeitekinaNeko

Kraichek

This is not a player appeal so anyone can post in this thread. Any further gatekeeping like you are doing is going to result in you losing the ability to post here. Progress the discussion, do not attempt to limit others involvements here. Wendy is free to defend themselves here as well.
  • Kraichek
    Gold Supporter

"

"

"

Kraichek

ChimeitekinaNeko

Kraichek
    Never said i was an STAFF member, nor i tried to act like one. I am just an simple supporter/forum member that checks reports/reported players when i have the time for it. If i see a report is the definition of crap, i take a look on the reported player, when i find evidence or sus things, i add those to the original reports.
    But if i dont find any evidence for cheats at all, im gonna call that out as well. 

Furthermore i suggest you to re-calibrate your "cheat detector" sense, since you thought i was a cheater as well..

• Kraichek
    Gold Supporter

"

Nice.

readytoappeal
    I dont think you have to worry about getting banned again.. read the threads he made and all of them are still open, cuz there is no evidence at all in them.. wonder how many of his 19 reports got actually banned ;)

• Kraichek
    User

"

"

"

"

Kraichek

ChimeitekinaNeko

Kraichek

This is not a player appeal so anyone can post in this thread. Any further gatekeeping like you are doing is going to result in you losing the ability to post here. Progress the discussion, do not attempt to limit others involvements here. Wendy is free to defend themselves here as well.
    Burt
    I stand corrected.

• Kraichek
    User

I dont think you have to worry about getting banned again.. read the threads he made and all of them are still open, cuz there is no evidence at all in them.. wonder how many of his 19 reports got actually banned ;)

ChimeitekinaNeko

About 4/5 had no hard evidence (i.e i didnt have the ability to spectate due to server whitelist not allowing spectators).

• Kraichek
    User

Furthermore i suggest you to re-calibrate your "cheat detector" sense, since you thought i was a cheater as well..

ChimeitekinaNeko

News to me? Unless your were under a different name, and I suspected (which is why we have this facility and no crime is being committed for 'suspicion')....I have not reported you.

So what name did i report you under??

• Kraichek
    User
    Member since August 21, 2020

I'm free to defend myself. 

I fucking farted

• Kraichek
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

I'm guessing this one is done.  Locking thread.