This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Kirek's deceased mother
    Banned
    Member since March 29, 2022

Think what you want, I'll tell you what it is. I am fond of coding. All that I found was for educational purposes only, to see how the code works, what is needed for its operation, and so on. The fact that I have some accounts on cheat forums does not mean anything. I need them in order to search for source codes or projects to know how they work.

The fact that I have a VAC on Steam, I already said, my friend is a cretin. He banned my CS GO, Rust (x2) and bought about 9 accounts in Rust himself. And if you looked carefully, you would notice that 2 years have passed since the VAC.

You don't have to believe me, I don't care. BF4 is not the only game in the world. It's just a bit insulting that a verdict is passed without evidence. 1 game played well and immediately banned. I hope other people who also played the game well are not in danger.

PS I know that when you don't give your opponent a word to say, it gives you a sense of pride and self-confidence, but you're an administrator. Before closing ticket, you should have listened to me to the end. Despite the fact that I communicate in English, which is not my native language, and it is difficult for me to answer on time.

Banned
    Member since March 29, 2022

Close thread.

Administrator
    Member since March 08, 2020

Ah, yes. Keep digging your own hole deeper.