• xKorbit
    User
    Member since August 16, 2020

I just need to voice my opinion on how my appeal was handled, I was super chill with you guys, was not rude or disrespectful whatsoever, was honest about my situation and even said I understood if my ban couldn't be lifted and I have 2 games that my buddy played a long ass time ago and did way better than me cause I suck at games and thats somehow automatically aimbot? looking at the reports i see how they are suspicious and the hskr is high for the 2 matches he played. you guys have no way whatsoever of being able to prove that it was aimbot with just the suspicious stats let alone on an operation locker match? you guys literally have a system that can detect if aimbots or hacks are used, my account was flagged for suspicious stats, not aimbot, not multihack. Being rude to people in your community when they reach out to you for help is honestly really pathetic and is no way to treat people who are trying to be apart of it and it also promotes toxicity within the community, I get being skeptical and wanting to keep cheaters out and that people lie all the time. but blindly banning and accusing people with no proof and not giving people a chance to prove themselves is super uncool,  so it doesn't surprise me at all now with how much you all's active player base has dwindled so much in the past couple years. angry_cuban13 in particular needs to learn how to approach these situations and handle them in a respectful way and not just automatically call people liars and then block people right away from being able to reply on the thread, its almost like you all actively look to ban people with the way some of your admins handle these situations. it has completely ruined this game for 1000s of players since you've pretty much taken the game hostage.  I've never been reported or had any type of altercation in game and have met a few friends for life that i now cant play with. I run a community for Pavlov VR and can say that you guys are defiantly doing it wrong. if it keeps up, this whole community will die out when bf6 comes out. the bf4 reddit has so many bad reviews about you guys, and i constantly see cases of people being banned simply because an admin got pooped on by one of them in game. if your community keeps heading in this direction by 2022 you wont have any players playing, this game is from 2013, lighten the fuck up with some of these situations, implement a 2 strike program to give people like me in a sketchy situation a chance to prove innocence and be apart of it. thanks for reading, have a nice day.

• xKorbit
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

The people on reddit who are salty at us are really just salty they got caught. They do not concern us.

We don't do a 2 strike system because server admins would not be interested in using our plugin if cheaters got a slap on the wrist first.

I'm honestly surprised the game is still being played in 2020 but that doesn't mean we need to go easy on cheaters. Its probably still alive because we ban cheaters. 

The admins here vary in skill but some of them have competitive experience and understand what unusually high skilled players are capable of. https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1105682686210712576/1003751728229/ this right here is not possible outside of boosting and even then would be difficult to achieve without the coordinated effort of multiple people. This round was also not a boosting round. 

We know what we are doing and what to look for to determine cheating. 

• xKorbit
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

To be completely honest, I don't know how you people have the audacity to speak about the unfairness of your ban when you produce round reports like this one:

CwMMqHV.png

~85% headshot rate in game where achieving stats like this is pretty much impossible due to the game mechanics.

Your account had such obvious numbers, so even our very stupid bot decided it's worth a ban. So let me fix it for you to avoid any confusions in the future.

6Beezz8.png

Thank you for using our service, we wish you a pleasant day.

• xKorbit
    Retired Staff

I'd also like to point out that the damage numbers produced in that round would suggest that not only did 85% of your kills come from a headshot, but essentially every single bullet fired was a headshot since your average damage was 53 per hit with a gun that only does 24.5 damage per shot

• xKorbit
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

@xKorbit   you said it was probably  your teammate using  your account. two things possible your friend  cheat with your account  or you are lying.

also this is the kind of player you are. (below average) 

KD7pCAS.png

• xKorbit
    Retired Staff

Put me in the screencap when someone posts this on Reddit.

Hi Art!

• xKorbit
    User

I agree slaps on the wrist shouldnt be a thing, I dont question any of your skills to determine if someone is boosting or hacking, but when you have people that reach out to you because of something they noticed on their account whether it was them or not, and you have all these admins immediately rush in and say that youre lying is just toxic, their are plenty of other ways to just say, "hey it would appear this is the account has some sketchy stuff going on and do to that it will remain banned but are free to purchase another copy of game" instead of sarcastically accusing the person of lying or whatever the case, you guys are admins, your supposed to set an example  for other players in the community, just saying you could handle these better 

and corn if you read the initial post i admitted im not that good lol. THAT RIGHT THERE is what im talking about with the toxicity, burt seems to be the only one that knows how to talk to people in a mature fashion and volt  read. he post i didn't question the fairness of the ban, i was complaining how it was handled. I understand  that people lie, and will go and spread nonsense on reddit. those battlelogs look sketchy, i agree. if it was a member of my community and i saw something like that i wouldnt lift the ban either. but i wouldnt be a total dick about it. I'm just saying learn how to talk to people instead of being a bunch of toxic gamers who run community servers. some people couldve had super shitty day looking forward to playing just to find out they where banned by something that wasnt in their control or know about it, ruins it for them. just to have a  admin of the community they want to put apart of just take a giant shit on them. 

• xKorbit
    User

you should keep banning cheaters, 

• xKorbit
    User

and me saying you can't prove without a shadow of a doubt of hacks or cheating is because you cant unless you have the server  logs to see if if any information was changed, it makes it unfair to just start blatantly accuser people of lying, if hacking is done on an account, keep it banned. you gotta be careful. but you still gotta be respectful to those who pop in or experience these types of things. dont just run people off, 

• xKorbit
    User

and angry ill be glad to

• xKorbit
    User

thanks to you all who took the time to read, i meant no harm just wanted to state my opinion on the matter as like i said before i run something very similar for Pavlov. just need to have respect for people and be  understanding but stick to your rules, dont be toxic, and just keep it real in a manner that isnt just bashing on the person, of course thats per circumstance

• xKorbit
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

We are operating according to our policy and make decisions based on the facts we have in our data, our knowledge and expertise on that matter. This isn't a place for emotions. This isn't a customer oriented business either. This isn't a business in general. We offer service, volunteer based, in our SPARE time. If you can't handle a tone harsher than your mother's lullaby you shouldn't spend your time on the internet either.

• xKorbit
    Retired Staff

"

and me saying you can't prove without a shadow of a doubt of hacks or cheating is because you cant unless you have the server  logs to see if if any information was changed, it makes it unfair to just start blatantly accuser people of lying, if hacking is done on an account, keep it banned. you gotta be careful. but you still gotta be respectful to those who pop in or experience these types of things. dont just run people off, 

xKorbit
    The thing is that we in fact can and have proved without a shadow of a doubt that your account was used to cheat. Literally, the reports that were used to ban you ARE proof that an aimbot was used AT A MINIMUM. 

Nowhere in the history of BF4 has anyone achieved similar statistics without using an A-I-M-B-O-T. Server logs aren’t everything, neither is a spectator video. Sometimes looking at the overall statistics is enough to determine when someone is cheating.

PS: if you think that was me being toxic, I have a bridge to sell you in NY.