• Blurhappy0
    User
    Member since January 26, 2020

Hello,

Watching a few players Latency I noticed when they get into major battles, their latency goes up 40-60 ms while those around them stay constant, or their connections jumps sporadically to high pings.  They typically get out unscathed with a dusted hit or two.  Same player seam to hit the Sweet spot more often when their latency is changing.  

If they were in fact controlling their connection using software or a hardware device to change their latency for an advantage, would it be cheating?  What evidence would BF4DB require?  Is it even possible?  I know for a few other games like fortnite and red dead, there are hardware switches available for purchase.  There are a few software lag programs out there that claim to do it on all platforms.  Are those banned on BF4?

Lastly: Overlays for aim assist and complex Macros.  What is BF4DB using to detect these?  Are the detection methods updated often?  How as a everyday normal player can I detect these?  I have an idea, but don't know if it is accurate.  Watching players snapshot and kill often as infy, and jittery bouncing in vehicles with high KD weird to me, and it seams to be mechanical in nature.  

Thanks