• LoneShadowPhanto
    Banned
    Member since February 13, 2021

Just wanted to say this, I think its kind of dumb you can get auto and perma banned for suspicious stats even if its not your first account youve ever had and yet you still get auto and perma banned due to kpm and headshot accuracy, You could have hundreds or thousands of hours of game time across accounts or even platforms and yet you still get banned if you start playing well on a low level account. You can make a new account to play with friends and then play how you normally do and you get banned and they will never lift it and the only reason they give is "Its obvious" like its obvious i have time in the game and have wasted time on it if im not allowed to play half the servers since they all run your plugin that bans people for having suspicious stats on low level accounts. Good job people who think low level people can't play good and good job admins who ban due to one report

• LoneShadowPhanto
    User
    Member since June 26, 2019

see that as a safety net, you should be glad to be so good that the system recognize you as a cheater. Now if you are ban you can provide proof that you are indeed just really good or the ban will remain, idk if policies have changed but they used to temporarely unban people for them to provide said proofs, usually a round replicating your average stats

• LoneShadowPhanto
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

I think you need to read our  ban policies again.

Appeal 2.

Appeal 1.

• LoneShadowPhanto
    Banned

nope trust me ive been told to re-read them about 3 times already and have fully read them and the thing that just irritates me is that its just banned for suspicious stats nothing more or less just stats even though i have a total of over 1k hours in this game across all platforms and the amount of hours i have in fps games it just irritates me that if i have a low level account i can't play well i have to force myself to play poorly or all my accounts get banned including the three new ones ive had to make to even play with my friends that are starting to play because you guys ip ban people so i can't even help my new friends play

• LoneShadowPhanto
    Banned

"

see that as a safety net, you should be glad to be so good that the system recognize you as a cheater. Now if you are ban you can provide proof that you are indeed just really good or the ban will remain, idk if policies have changed but they used to temporarely unban people for them to provide said proofs, usually a round replicating your average stats

golgothic99
    I have many rounds that replicate them on two accounts that they also have banned for it being linked plus ive been playing with one-two friends on all of the games on those two other accounts, but i just have decided i am only gonna be playing on like two servers as they are the only ones i can and will ever be able to play on again since any account i have will be auto and perma banned without a way of it ever being lifted as it only takes two-four good games for a ban to occur

• LoneShadowPhanto
    Banned

And also the fact that you can get banned for suspicious stats, from a single game and one person reporting you not multiple reports one person reporting you and his only reasoning being "stats says it all" and then the admins and mods reasoning for denying a appeal is that same reasoning. And they haven't even looked at all my games on my current account to see that the stats are around teh same if not better then when i was banned because im playing how i normally do and not caring if thats "too good" or "suspicious" to high level players even though im low level. Im so happy  that some servers have decided not to use this plugin as it leaves some servers for people who are false banned to play on

• LoneShadowPhanto
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

"

And also the fact that you can get banned for suspicious stats, from a single game and one person reporting you not multiple reports one person reporting you and his only reasoning being "stats says it all" and then the admins and mods reasoning for denying a appeal is that same reasoning. And they haven't even looked at all my games on my current account to see that the stats are around teh same if not better then when i was banned because im playing how i normally do and not caring if thats "too good" or "suspicious" to high level players even though im low level. Im so happy  that some servers have decided not to use this plugin as it leaves some servers for people who are false banned to play on

LoneShadowPhanto
    do you think someone should be banned even if he cheat just once ?

• LoneShadowPhanto
    Banned

"

Apparently they think i cheated even though they can look at all my games on the other two they insta perma banned and can see my stats and they are the same. So they think i cheat and dont even consider raising the ban or thinking i just am good at the game

"

LoneShadowPhanto
    do you think someone should be banned even if he cheat just once ?

facecorndutch

• LoneShadowPhanto
    Banned

Sorry just wanted to say that its absurd it takes one report from someone that pays you for someone to get false banned for a reason as "suspicions stats" and then deny it saying its obvious and instead of looking at any of the other games ive done after that and seeing they are the same and just refusing to unban and ruining someones fun in a game because they are good at the game and play how they would at a high level account and are polaying like it on a low level account and getting banned and getting an IP ban at that ruins all fun they can ever have ever again and makes is so they wasted hundreds or thousands of  hours of their life on a game getting good just to be false banned with no hope of it being lifted. (You can close this thread and ban me from it but the point still stands you ban people that are reported by paying patrons and will ban for one game and one report

• LoneShadowPhanto
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

you didn't answer my question.

If someone cheat (even just once)   do you think that person should be banned ?

• LoneShadowPhanto
    Banned

"

you didn't answer my question.

If someone cheat (even just once)   do you think that person should be banned ?

facecorndutch
    Yes, if they cheated and there is a definite proof they cheated then yes