• Blurhappy0
    User
    Member since January 26, 2020

I have been playing for many years.  It seams in recent weeks, there are many players that have no sound.  I have been playing with the same group of guys(squad) for a long time as well.  WE are all seeing/not hearing the same players with no sound....

...Does anyone else have this issue?  Is it worth reporting?

• Blurhappy0
    User
    Member since June 26, 2019

not everyone have the same headset, soundcard or software, someone with an astro A40 using dolby atmos and having the audio set to archives in game might hear more than you

• Blurhappy0
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

not everyone have the same headset, soundcard or software, someone with an astro A40 using dolby atmos and having the audio set to archives in game might hear more than you

golgothic99
    I could be wrong but I think he's saying that some players move silently, they don't make audible foot steps etc. And multiple players notice that the same guy not making a sound when he moves.

• Blurhappy0
    User
    Member since January 26, 2020

"

"

golgothic99
    I could be wrong but I think he's saying that some players move silently, they don't make audible foot steps etc. And multiple players notice that the same guy not making a sound when he moves.

KingPr4wn
    Correct.  No audible sound when shooting or using lock weapons.  Just boom there they are and your dead.

• Blurhappy0
    User
    Member since January 19, 2021

I recommend that you leave the room and go back in the server as a spectator and record him.

• Blurhappy0
    User
    Member since May 22, 2017

players without sound:    2 comments 

I am an amateur audiophile, as such i  play with a very unique sound setup, and i hear EVERYTHING - but i often notice .. 

1) Before i installed Proper updated sound card drivers (direct from the manufacturer) i had many random missing sounds and audio strangeness. 

2) I have indeed had MANY deaths due to missing footsteps or sometimes i'd take an epic tank-shell to the face with no sound. Other times it seems like its only one player  -  but just when i swear something is wrong (with that ONE player),  next round all is fine. 

I suggest its just the game being buggy; Update ALL drivers Manually, retry.   Perhaps even manually Delete all game files and re-install everything  :)