• avihai40
    User
    Member since December 09, 2017

Well, got my appeal denied but can't say i didn't smiled when i saw this admin comment. kudos to you Burt.

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/ban-appeal-6826

well and on that note, i guess its goodbye, hopefully bf6 will be a "modern war" game too, wait, i won't be banned on there too right?

• avihai40
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

See you later ya fruitloop. I just decided that you're banned on BF6 too, so don't bother getting it. 

• avihai40
    User

"

See you later ya fruitloop. I just decided that you're banned on BF6 too, so don't bother getting it. 

dougandbugs

ill do as you say, oh mighty random internet dude.
  • avihai40
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

"

"

dougandbugs

avihai40
    I'll have you know I am the Mayor of BF6, and you won't be playing it. This is all of course unless you're willing to do something for me first. 

• avihai40
    User

"

"

"

dougandbugs

avihai40
    I'll have you know I am the Mayor of BF6, and you won't be playing it. This is all of course unless you're willing to do something for me first. 

dougandbugs

will a blowjob be enough?
  • avihai40
    User
    Member since September 02, 2020

I always enjoy reading the sob stories from you hackers. It is always "I learned my lesson" or "my account was hacked D:"

• avihai40
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

let me  guess this is  not you ? 

UqiGnNu.png