• bladexp
    User
    Member since February 04, 2021

Why are there rules to report cheaters if they are not followed. I have a friend that was banned just because a person claimed he was linked to some account, which it wasn't then BF4DB takes it upon itself investigate it. Why have rules if they are not followed. Every see a case where someone was acquitted just because the evidence  collected didn't follow the rules. For god sakes it's just  a game and you guys go after it like someone is  a murder.  People deserve second chances!

• bladexp
    Member since March 27, 2020

https://bf4db.com/banning

This is a link to our banning policy, you might want to read it.

if anyone feels any bans were made in error they are more than welcome to appeal said ban.

• bladexp
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

@bladexp  you have to understand, every report are review by an admin/Moderator.

you can report someone without proof. but there is no guarantee the admin will review the ban without proof.

• bladexp
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

Why are there rules to report cheaters if they are not followed. I have a friend that was banned just because a person claimed he was linked to some account, which it wasn't then BF4DB takes it upon itself investigate it. Why have rules if they are not followed. Every see a case where someone was acquitted just because the evidence  collected didn't follow the rules. For god sakes it's just  a game and you guys go after it like someone is  a murder.  People deserve second chances!

bladexp
    The "rules" are that the evidence provided needs to be verifiable in some way. Videos can't be edited, data from battlelog or our internal data needs to corroborate or provide adequate evidence. 

Now what do you mean by "people deserve second chances"? I assume your friend cheated?

• bladexp
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

"

"

bladexp
    The "rules" are that the evidence provided needs to be verifiable in some way. Videos can't be edited, data from battlelog or our internal data needs to corroborate or provide adequate evidence. 

Now what do you mean by "people deserve second chances"? I assume your friend cheated?

Burt
    His friend was caught glitching inside the elevator in Hainan resort

• bladexp
    User

I Wouldn't call being stuck in the elevator glitch in hainan resort anything wrong as long as you don't exploit it and get back out of it. 

• bladexp
    User

second chance mean just that. everybody is human and make mistake and should deserve a second chance.

• bladexp
    User

Just seem anybody could ask you to look into any  player and you do it? Why then have the rule of reporting a person