• dougandbugs
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

Hello, below I am going to link to a video used in a recent report for a player that was set to clean.

This thread is not to dispute the decision of the moderator, it is to gather information so myself and others can make more informed decisions in the future when uploading videos.

How is the action performed in this video possible? It is in a server with no mini map, no scope through the trees with an LMG to an enemy that to my untrained eye shouldn't be visible from there, and even if so he manages to hipfire him in the complete blindness?

Again, I emphasize I am not formally disputing the decision here, I am merely trying to understand better what you all look for so we all can determine if a video is suitable to upload as proof or not. Thank you for your time. 

The craziness happens at the 20 second mark. I tried timestamping it to the correct time but it keeps starting at the end of the video. 

https://youtu.be/p5GS5xQ8UpA?t=16

• dougandbugs
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

The video is way too short to show anything.

1. Videos need to be at least 1 min in length. 1/2 the video is Pearl Market loading screen.
    2. Spectator mode is glitchy. It is hard to tell whether this was a client side glitch or not since he just loaded in to spectator mode and it only shows ~10 secs of gameplay.