This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Xoligy
    User
    Member since September 15, 2019

How is it some bans are done within hours yet others can take months?

Just curious.

• Xoligy
    Member since March 27, 2020

there's currently 150+ open reports some take more investigating than others. if you're interested check this out https://bf4db.com/patreon

this will ensure prioritized reports as well as some other neat perks

• Xoligy
    User

So, this is how it seems to work then?
    If i pay my reports are escalated to someone that will look on it a lot sooner (a few hours). If i do not pay the cheat can continue to cheat for a few months because the paid users push back the other reports.

So like now, my two month old report is only just being looked at. And a post someone pointed out that you had un-banned someone for external cross hair had other accounts banned is still free to play because well that post is being ignored and that is four or five months old now.

So the cheat i reported yesterday who started with 25% cheat score and is now 55% may be banned in two months if other bf4db users are lucky but i am guessing he is already banned from the server i play because i reported him to the server admin.

Then i again maybe the cheat score is wrong and he is just that good!

I am sorry for wasting all our times.

• Xoligy
    User
    Member since May 17, 2017

Istnieje jeszcze inny problem, użytkownik który nie zapłacił zgłasza czystego gracza który w życiu nie użył nawet kodu do gta 2 i widnieje przy nim status ( śledztwo, dochodzenie ) przez to człowiek ma same nieprzyjemności, przykre troche. A daje to trollom i innym graczom powód do ataku na osobę którą ktoś zaraportował.

There is another problem, the user who has not paid, reports a clean player who has not even used the gta 2 code in his life and has a status (investigation, investigation) next to him, so the man has only trouble, a bit unpleasant. And this gives trolls and other players a reason to attack the person who reported it.

Sorry for google translate.

• Xoligy
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Reports get looked into when it is their time in the queue. Some reports get accumulated in the backlog if they require a substantial time/human effort to investigate. That is usually about reports with video evidence. If you want to speed up the processing time of reports (which is advice for everyone) - instead of sending us just a link to a 40 minute long spectator video of someone you claim to be using WH/ESP without leaving any notes, spend some time and write down every timestamp we should pay attention to and why.

I don't know how many times we need to repeat this - but we have been working at reduced capacity for months. That is also if you bear in mind we all got actual jobs that is paid to do and got families/life. We are doing our best to handle the backlog of accumulated reports and reduce the processing time. 

Thank you for reporting players to BF4DB.

• Xoligy
    User

Again i am sorry for wasting everyone's time.
    From now on i will let the server admins make the videos and do the reports safes me wasting my time riight?!

As for time stamping the videos yes good idea, but all the videos i have shot have been short 5minutes is the longest one and in that video in the first few seconds you see the player flicking his cursor across the screen straight onto someones head and BOOM! Headshot.

But you have to understand that when it takes months for a cheater to be looked into that is frustrating especially when you see others done in hours, like i said one i reported last night his cheat score has gone from 25 to 55% the report shows i think 45 kills 30 headshot's 25% accuracy with the AWS if my memory serves me right if i had not reported him myself guess what the admin of the server would have because he reported another cheat moments after my report who is banned. Difference is they paid for a faster turn around and i do not see the point in that.

Anyway thanks for the time.
    I guess my cheater from last night gets another 2-3 months playing time on your servers and DeathsEmissaryBF gets to laugh at you. (https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/linked-account-6797)

• Xoligy
    User

Nvm i retracted some evidence, the guy can keep cheating.

• Xoligy
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

"

Nvm i retracted some evidence, the guy can keep cheating.

Xoligy
    and why you want the guy , to keep cheating ?

• Xoligy
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Question got answered. Closing thread to prevent further brain damage.