This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • AEK_Nerd
    Banned
    Member since August 02, 2017

I'm going to be banned after this and that's ok ,  I say to you BF4DB Shame on you , you Revoked my Patreon

and my Access to admin content ,   You accepted some Bullshit Proof, I have looked through the 2 possible

Chat logs anything would have come from , and theirs nothing.  and i have a screen shot from a person the reporter

Contacted trying to get proof because they had none , the person they contacted said i looked them up unprovoked

not true the person was harassing me much the way a he did on a prior account and i looked him up seeing it was

the same player who was banned from the server it was on and evaded the server ban with a alt account .

So i was shamed by either, Shellz007 , heatmixer , kasli or lll-RaZe-lll   those would be my bet's

Like i told you Sovereign they are all friends and have it in for me , becasue their friend was banned , 

in a server lll-RaZe-lll told me Shellz was their Wife and i asked why they had different ip's

not because i looked them up in the game they had a 15 and 45 ping , and i was immediately

banned from WHG because kasli is the worlds most immature admin ,   unfortunately these 

Players aren't smart enough to realize an educated person can tell theirs 2 ip's

involved its not rocket science when you have a 15 & 45 ping .

I have this from the reporter fishing for info they didn't have . k8nyn0q.png

I SAY SHAME ON YOU BF4DB FOR DOING A HALF ASS JOB OF OBTAINING REASONABLE PROOF AND LYING TO ME

SOVEREIGN.      

BF4DB I DARE YOU TO LEAVE THIS UP , DON'T BE CHICKEN SHIT LET YOUR COMMUNITY READ THE TRUTH!!  NERD OUT !

Never posted a Full ip , get it straight burt

A player telling me no one can see his ip. Yes they can  

Ok show me  typed  xxx.xxx. that's not doxxing  someone you imbecile  lol 

• AEK_Nerd
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Well when you try to doxx people and you post their IP in public games which you got through anti cheat services it would be downright irresponsible of us to continue to allow someone continued access to potential sensitive information. You're literally providing proof in your rant here that you are incapable of handling data in a reasonable, respectable, and responsible way.

We don't fuck around with this.

• AEK_Nerd
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

I'm going to be banned after this and that's ok ,  I say to you BF4DB Shame on you , you Revoked my Patreon

and my Access to admin content ,   You accepted some Bullshit Proof, I have looked through the 2 possible

Chat logs anything would have come from , and theirs nothing.  and i have a screen shot from a person the reporter

Contacted trying to get proof because they had none , the person they contacted said i looked them up unprovoked

not true the person was harassing me much the way a he did on a prior account and i looked him up seeing it was

the same player who was banned from the server it was on and evaded the server ban with a alt account .

So i was shamed by either, Shellz007 , heatmixer , kasli or lll-RaZe-lll   those would be my bet's

Like i told you Sovereign they are all friends and have it in for me , becasue their friend was banned , 

in a server lll-RaZe-lll told me Shellz was their Wife and i asked why they had different ip's

not because i looked them up in the game they had a 15 and 45 ping , and i was immediately

banned from WHG because kasli is the worlds most immature admin ,   unfortunately these 

Players aren't smart enough to realize an educated person can tell theirs 2 ip's

involved its not rocket science when you have a 15 & 45 ping .

I have this from the reporter fishing for info they didn't have . k8nyn0q.png

I SAY SHAME ON YOU BF4DB FOR DOING A HALF ASS JOB OF OBTAINING REASONABLE PROOF AND LYING TO ME

SOVEREIGN.      

BF4DB I DARE YOU TO LEAVE THIS UP , DON'T BE CHICKEN SHIT LET YOUR COMMUNITY READ THE TRUTH!!  NERD OUT !

AEK_Nerd