• mmmmmmart
    User
    Member since February 27, 2020

https://streamable.com/m5q1ov

Hi guys. it just happened on a match last night. I can upload more 3 minutes before when this strange missile hits my LAV.  As you can notice the server was running a conquest small map so it could not be a TV missile from a boat. Also it lacks the typical explosion when a TV missile  hits.

Looks more like a JDAM bomb but could not be from the Attack JET. The Jet who was attacking me dropped a JDAM few seconds before, it could not drop a second JDAM. Also this JDAM sorta of missile didn't fall from sky, it comes from the roof of the A building. So I suspect it was someone using a multihack tool?

Then this guy suddenly appears on A building roof and shoots me. I say he suddenly appears because there was a bunch of teammates near A and nobody notices him. Kinda strange. Could be him the one using the (supposed) multihack thing?

Thanks in advance for your opinion

• mmmmmmart
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

Yes, it was a JDAM, you can throw a second JDAM in a few seconds. 

And you can see the jet on your map attacking you.
  • mmmmmmart
    User
    Member since February 27, 2020

"
    Yes, it was a JDAM, you can throw a second JDAM in a few seconds. 

And you can see the jet on your map attacking you.
    Frank_Castle

Kind weird trajectory for a JDAM no?

• mmmmmmart
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

It is not JDAM, for me this missile is SRAW.

• mmmmmmart
    Administrator
    Member since April 24, 2018

between damage and model, looks like a missile from the little bird

from were you see the little bird in the video, it seems pretty clear they locked, fired, lost the lock and let the missile travel to bait out aps, then relocked, where it hit you