• dougandbugs
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

This is in reference to the following appeal - https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/ban-appeal-phatchingchong-5325

The alleged in question states that yes, he can in fact replicate the battlereports that got him banned.

However, he can only do so "if he goes back to smoking meth".

We are in a bit of a quagmire here, aren't we?

For the record, I do believe he can replicate those reports with some crystal and a pipe.

But as a recovering addict myself, with three days sobriety, I can't in good conscience ask any other players to engage in such activities just to get some gameplay.

So good on you BF4DB for refusing his request to buy the Walter White Blue and stay awake for three days. There are some things more important than a successful ban appeal. 

Thank you for your service to the community and refined moral compass while navigating this case. 

• dougandbugs
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

562.png

• dougandbugs
    User
    Member since December 30, 2019

As far as I know, in sports using illegal drugs to improve peformance is also a bannable offense. Isn't it a bit unfair to the regular players if you would allow these people with a significant artificial advantage to roam around all servers?