• 0ld_yell0w
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

eLLo all

Long time ago in a galaxy far away the I-stats had a link from where you could go to almost all the anticheat sites, BF4DB.com is still present there but the link doesn't work, would it be a future fix ? I really like to use I stats when I cross-examine stats. Sorry if its a repost I couldnt find a similar thread to post in.

regards

0ld_yell0w

• 0ld_yell0w
    MXT
    User

Hey there !

I contacted one of the site admins on i-stats about fixing the button linking back to our website. If they patch it and/or how long it will take to fix is not in the hands of the BF4DB staff team. 

However if this thread was meant as a request to add an i-stats button to a player's BF4DB profile i can forward this request.

Regards,

~Nadeko

• 0ld_yell0w
    User
    Member since May 06, 2017

wait, why do you intend to use a broken website that is istats in the first place?

• 0ld_yell0w
    User

"

wait, why do you intend to use a broken website that is istats in the first place?

Magic_pepe

I use iStats daily as well. Maybe keep your remarks for yourself at first place.

Thank you

• 0ld_yell0w
    User

I use istats daily also. I'm not sure what he means by being broken. Just another handy tool to use.

• 0ld_yell0w
    User

The problem with I-stats is that the implementation of their stat tracking tool isn't very well formed.  Casting suspicion on players for have a few yellows or orange weapons is pretty terrible -- especially when the site literally calls the player suspicious.  

For BF4DB we don't use the word suspicious in player profiles.  Colour coding helps us view outstanding weapons but doesn't always infer suspicious. 

• 0ld_yell0w
    User

I understand what you are saying about the color coding and marking players as suspicious and I don't ban people just because istats has them flagged . But when they are flagged as suspicious I will dig further on the few other sites and see what they have to say about that player. I try to be as fair as possible and many times have given the player the benefit of the doubt. It's a shame that punkbuster is slowly dying and more and more people turn to cheating because they think it's fun to do so.

• 0ld_yell0w
    User

"

I understand what you are saying about the color coding and marking players as suspicious and I don't ban people just because istats has them flagged . But when they are flagged as suspicious I will dig further on the few other sites and see what they have to say about that player. I try to be as fair as possible and many times have given the player the benefit of the doubt. It's a shame that punkbuster is slowly dying and more and more people turn to cheating because they think it's fun to do so.

thegrizz72

Exactly, using only one Tool is somewhat singleminded and unfair but in the case with I-stats it is a good indicator if you need to dig deeper, combined with other stats like bf4stats to check history etc.  if you feel there is reason for it. But yes, I still find it a useful Tool and would love to see them all implemented into one. I was thinking of making an app for personal use that combines them myself but why bother if we could get it up and running in 1 :)
    @Nadeko well I hoped you did exactly what you did :D it has to be staff from bf4db asking I-stats to correct the linking so ty for reply.

• 0ld_yell0w
    User

I do the same. I don't ban based on "suspicious" players. In fact i got few members with that record. But i do dig further into the history.