• yakineko
    User
    Member since February 16, 2022

Was getting banned from every server I tried to join. I apparently got hacked. Wasted an hour of my time last night trying to figure out how to appeal the ban. Jumped through all your hoops and you said "tough sh*t buy another copy of the game lol." As I want nothing to do with this place, how do I delete my account from this site?

• yakineko
    User

i would like to know aswell...
    I created my profile to ask a question i already got clarification from another place and now i cant delete my profile here ?

• yakineko
    User

Apparently someone from their internal team has to do it for you. Been waiting 9 hours now. Not shady at all.

• yakineko
    Silver Supporter
    Member since September 20, 2017

If you buy another bf4 account you will likely be banned again regardless of whether or not you remove your bf4db account.
  • yakineko
    User

"

If you buy another bf4 account you will likely be banned again regardless of whether or not you remove your bf4db account.
    PlayerToolsReports
    Like I already told your dog leader, I'm not going to be purchasing this game again. Why would I? It's got to be a decade old now.
    This whole ordeal is ridiculous. I'm not sure why I still have an account here. How long does it take to delete an account? What is the hold up?
  • yakineko
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

Apparently someone from their internal team has to do it for you. Been waiting 9 hours now. Not shady at all.

yakineko
    You’re right, it’s not shady at all. 

There are only two people that have the power to do that. They live on opposite sides of the world, and have lives, too. 

For the rest of you lot, If you read the ban policy it tells you that account removal requests need to be made by email. 

FWIW, you don’t get special treatment because of your removal request. Your stuff is queued along with the rest of the dozens of reports and stuff every day.