• SGTDantesInferno
    User
    Member since June 23, 2021

Hello mods of BF4DB

Sorry for asking a lot of questions but I have some questions 

One user on the forums asked if  users banned from BF4 will still stay banned on BF2042 , I said that I saw one of the mods say that the bans won’t carry over in one of the appeals , I would like someone from the mod team to confirm that for me and  I would highly appreciate it .

second thing is that I saw some of my DMG coloured in yellow on my profile stats here , does that put me on a risk of a ban ? I would love if one of the mods would take a quick look over my profile page and tell me .

i have no further questions and would like to apologise once more for asking a lot of questions but would highly appreciate if one of the mods would answer my questions and concerns 

Thank you and have a great day !

• SGTDantesInferno
    Member since June 06, 2020

"

One user on the forums asked if  users banned from BF4 will still stay banned on BF2042 , I said that I saw one of the mods say that the bans won’t carry over in one of the appeals , I would like someone from the mod team to confirm that for me and  I would highly appreciate it .

SGTDantesInferno
    There really isn't anything to confirm at this point since very little is known about how servers are going to work in BF2042. You can follow the #announcements channel on our Discord to stay updated as new information becomes available.

"

second thing is that I saw some of my DMG coloured in yellow on my profile stats here , does that put me on a risk of a ban ? I would love if one of the mods would take a quick look over my profile page and tell me .

SGTDantesInferno
    Nobody is at risk of being banned just because some stats are highlighted... the colorized numbers simply make it easier to find stats that might be considered unusual.