This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ch-smerch
    User
    Member since September 08, 2019

Hallo Wieso wurde ich geband?

Mein Konto:  https://bf4db.com/profile/ch-smerch  .Ich habe niemandem etwas gegeben.  .Ich habe niemandem etwas gegeben.Ich habe 120 Euro bezahlt .schalte mich frei

• ch-smerch
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

Wenn das dein Account ist, wurdest du gebannt, weil du mit diesem cheater Account in verbindung gebracht wurdest..

Linked Accounts:

• Accounts having overlapping IP and timestamp information will be considered a linked account. Player information streamed to the Service can be used for this purpose.

• If an account is currently banned by BF4DB, all other accounts that are positively identified as a linked account will receive a ban for “Linked Account” as well. Similarly, if the main ban successfully appeals, all other alt bans will be lifted.

• Accounts having the same Gravatar will be considered linked, and treated appropriately.

Wenn du gegen den Bann vorgehen möchtest, solltest du zuerst deinen Account claimen und dann einen "Ban Appeal" erstellen.

Video zum "claimen" deines Accounts

und zum erstellen eines "Ban Appeal" 

Wenn du deinen Account mal verliehen hast, oder der Account gehackt wurde.

• ch-smerch
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

RussianTwoHand.  I don't speak German, so I can't read what you wrote.  But the admins have told you several times to stop coming in to ban appeals and posting BF4DB policies.  Any policies that that are relevant to the appeal will be posted by the admins.  There is an admin who speaks German that can deal with this appeal will explain to him all relevant policies.

• ch-smerch
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

RussianTwoHand.  I don't speak German, so I can't read what you wrote.  But the admins have told you several times to stop coming in to ban appeals and posting BF4DB policies.  Any policies that that are relevant to the appeal will be posted by the admins.  There is an admin who speaks German that can deal with this appeal will explain to him all relevant policies.

Supervillain321
    He posted in "website support/feedback" and he asked why he was banned, i answered his question and told him how and where to appeal his ban. 

• ch-smerch
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

Read the instructions and appeal the right way in german or english.

Thread closed.