• CriscoCube
    User
    Member since April 02, 2020

Hi Angry Cuban or whomever else can answer this... rather than bother you in discord...

Is there somewhere with photos and or video that clearly define restricted areas on maps like locker (e.g. locker rush you can climb down or up mountains... some areas seem like they would be fine, but eventually you can get higher and higher and if you go high enough it does become very clear as you get a punkbuster kick) but I often find people confused with exactly how high or where is restricted for bf4db... is there a resource to clarify exactly where is and isn't allowed? 

• CriscoCube
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

Hey Crisco, glitch inside walls are banned if he uses it to kill enemies like that> https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1004602780965. If he doesn't kill anyone, he probably won't be banned. But each case needs to be analyzed.

I particularly prefer to avoid any kind of glitch or climb up the mountain to avoid problems.

• CriscoCube
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Its ok you can ping me on the bZ Discord since I'm always shitposting there lol. I think there is a picture out there somewhere that shows the most common Locker out of bound areas. I can't find it for the life of me.

We don't ban for FairFight kicks, however, bZ does and you get one chance to not fuck up again. What we do ban for is for people getting inside ceilings and abusing that glitch to shoot people from there. Not sure if that helps clear it up.

Basically our glitch policy is, 1. showing abuse and 2. a spot where you are unkillable. In order to show abuse, you'd show the player constantly doing it over a few matches or a player just sitting inside the ceiling shooting at people constantly.