• Mortiflex_RAT_HUNTER
    User
    Member since May 09, 2020

Ok so obviously, there are cheaters present in this website, even tho they all claim that its their little brother that used the account... or that they trained a lot in COD...

So far, most of the cheater i talked to, while reporting them seemed very younglike this guy "Frobiddengamer" that i added in origins just to track his games, even after the bf4db ban, he asked me to come watch his TTV stream, while he was cheating...So this logic is really beyond what i can follow. A guy wishing so bad to be a twitch streamer hes using cheats ? What is going on in ur brain ? Why u need to use software to claim skills that u dont have ? Pls explain. And then why u go to the trouble of creating an account here, trying to lie in the face of everyone, even tho u got busted ?

I wont judge, just trying to understand, so drop a line and explain

• Mortiflex_RAT_HUNTER
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

"Because you just aren't doing it for me anymore" - my wife. 
  • Mortiflex_RAT_HUNTER
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

Ok so obviously, there are cheaters present in this website, even tho they all claim that its their little brother that used the account... or that they trained a lot in COD...

So far, most of the cheater i talked to, while reporting them seemed very younglike this guy "Frobiddengamer" that i added in origins just to track his games, even after the bf4db ban, he asked me to come watch his TTV stream, while he was cheating...So this logic is really beyond what i can follow. A guy wishing so bad to be a twitch streamer hes using cheats ? What is going on in ur brain ? Why u need to use software to claim skills that u dont have ? Pls explain. And then why u go to the trouble of creating an account here, trying to lie in the face of everyone, even tho u got busted ?

I wont judge, just trying to understand, so drop a line and explain

Mortiflex_RAT_HUNTER
    They suck so hard that they think everyone else is cheating too, so it might be okay.. they want to feel better and sometimes have some kind of god complex.. what they dont get is, that they mostly betray/lie to themselfes.

Even in ESL you will find cheaters, cuz they set their bars so high and in fear of failing some start to cheat.

And in case of your streamer, he might have the mindset, that only good player get famous, which is most likely wrong, they just have to entertain their viewers.

• Mortiflex_RAT_HUNTER
    Gold Supporter

• Mortiflex_RAT_HUNTER
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

If you start a thread with "let's talk" and then proceed on insulting them you won't get any answer.

• Mortiflex_RAT_HUNTER
    Gold Supporter

• Mortiflex_RAT_HUNTER
    Gold Supporter

"

If you start a thread with "let's talk" and then proceed on insulting them you won't get any answer.

TheNotoriousDoge
    I literally cant be any nicer to cheaters. I'm so disgusted by them, that i absolutely despise them and i wouldnt even spit into their face since that would be an insult to my spit.

• Mortiflex_RAT_HUNTER
    User
    Member since May 09, 2020

"

"

TheNotoriousDoge
    I literally cant be any nicer to cheaters. I'm so disgusted by them, that i absolutely despise them and i wouldnt even spit into their face since that would be an insult to my spit.

ChimeitekinaNeko
    I agree, the point is to talk, trying to understand, if we roast them right away, they'll flee. So keep that in mind.
    And honestly, i think that most of the cheaters are like Very young, kids.. doing kids stuff.. the last cheater i talked to defiantly confirmed that, so.. ez on em
  • Mortiflex_RAT_HUNTER
    User
    Member since August 15, 2020

Honnestly i dont know what is more disgusting, peoples using cheats, or them lying openly about it, to the face of 100s, giving up their pride by doing so, for a freaking video game...

and while im at it, hats off to the admins here, keeping it cool and proffesional, when dealing with this kind of peoples on a daily basis. it takes nerves to stay calm and polite when talking to this kind of trash. i know i couldnt do it. so thank you staff, for keeping bf4 cleaner and all

• Mortiflex_RAT_HUNTER
    Administrator
    Member since August 16, 2019

honestly its downright funny most of the time