This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Zattaaa23
    Banned
    Member since July 15, 2019

he admins u are all the biigest shit  support here!!! u do really nothing!!! u d,ont bann cheatrs ! what athe are u doing here!?? for what is this support!?````????

u got a lot of reports! from alot of players and u write after Player is clean! how retard u can be  all there!???

• Zattaaa23
    User
    Member since July 06, 2017

because u played on official server! just do your homework...before raging. now take a cookie and a glass of milk. 

• Zattaaa23
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Instead of screaming like a toddler who didn't get his milk could you open a thread on the report section asking precisely why the player you reported got cleared?

• Zattaaa23
    Banned
    Member since July 15, 2019

hey guys how much money u got for clear that players????

• Zattaaa23
    Administrator

Who are you even talking about ?

• Zattaaa23
    User
    Member since April 23, 2019

worst admins I've ever seen. exept doge hes a good boi.
  • Zattaaa23
    Administrator

We all take bribes that's common knowledge.

• Zattaaa23
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

lol, do not feed the troll guys.

as we are in the feedback section, i take the opportunity to thank all the admins and caretakers for the very good job done for long time.

about me i was wrong a couple of time about reporting false-hackers : then thanks again for the safeguard, which is very important.

you guys help the game to stay clean all over the world

long live to bf4db

duen.

• Zattaaa23
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

@Zattaaa23, Most of your reports were absolute crap with no evidence or argumentation as to why a reported player has to be banned. I would say even more, it looked like a 10 year old cry baby who got killed too many times. There was a discussion among the staff to revoke your forum permissions due to the consistency of bullshit reports

• Zattaaa23
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

So, you’re going to come here and rant in barely coherent sentences about how we cleared someone who think is a cheater, yet provided no proof or even the persons name in question? That makes perfect sense. If your reports were anything like your original post here, no wonder they were cleared.