This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Reddington_FL
    User
    Member since September 10, 2021

Hi.  The requirement to have a battlereport when reporting cheaters is a bother in cases where we were spectating and recording them.  I understand why you need the battlereport, but is there any way around this? As an admin for a server, I often join as a spectator to watch people and see if the reports are valid.  Due to Battllog allowing people to hide their reports, I'm unable to provide any reports and have to give some random one that isn't relevant.

• Reddington_FL
    User
    Member since September 11, 2020

Just use this site, to get the reports

https://www.bf4cheatreport.com/

gl

• Reddington_FL
    User
    Member since September 10, 2021

"

Just use this site, to get the reports

https://www.bf4cheatreport.com/

gl

Goodbyebf

Would still be nice if we weren't required to wait for a match to end in order to report them.  A battlereport isn't always needed, especially if we have him recorded.

• Reddington_FL
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Pro tip put any URL in if you don’t have one. 

• Reddington_FL
    Banned
    Member since January 07, 2022

My account has been banned for no reason and I have not violated I have reviewed the site and found that the reason is that the account is linked to another account. Please help

There is no evidence of violations

I don't know who is responsible for these errors

I got tired of this account and I played day and night in order to make my account special

And because of mistakes, someone comes and bans the account so easily

• Reddington_FL
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

"

My account has been banned for no reason and I have not violated I have reviewed the site and found that the reason is that the account is linked to another account. Please help

There is no evidence of violations

I don't know who is responsible for these errors

I got tired of this account and I played day and night in order to make my account special

And because of mistakes, someone comes and bans the account so easily

R_B_G1984

If you post in another thread your website account will be banned. Appeal on our DISCORD.