This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • sloppy0
    User
    Member since June 19, 2019

https://youtu.be/h42yN-XLnFw

Is Zouzou, Vouzou and Mouzou jumping (jump glitch a ban-able offense)?   Some players use this tactic regularly and more players are starting to do the same?   

• sloppy0
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/ban-appeal.60588/

maybe the admin can check for link account ?

QfLNy5t.png

https://infocheats.net/members/kuzo2k.68997/

GGgvxK5.png

• sloppy0
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

bump ?

• sloppy0
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Yes. Theres some who rents server just to practice those glitches thus making videos to show how to. We ban for it and can only hope others do

the same to get rid of players exploiting faulty gamemechanics.

• sloppy0
    User
    Member since June 19, 2019

He is often found on the WHG servers and I have repeatedly asked the admins to ban such nonsense, given WHG ban other things like weapons that they don't like, getting into areas via MAV boosting, etc...   They say anybody can do it, and competition matches use them (pros);.   Still no ban!

• sloppy0
    User
    Member since October 06, 2018

Tfw you switch your weapons, try to climb over a barrel and get banned by BF4DB because some noob was mad at better players.

Or even better, banning for jumping around the corner "wrong".

Instead of crying, just get better at the game bro.

• sloppy0
    User
    Member since June 26, 2019

i dont like zouzou but at least its not as bugged as vouzou, i do think repeated vouzou exploit should be bannable, its straight up bug abuse

• sloppy0
    User

"

Tfw you switch your weapons, try to climb over a barrel and get banned by BF4DB because some noob was mad at better players.

Or even better, banning for jumping around the corner "wrong".

Instead of crying, just get better at the game bro.

xXTiger163ShotXx

You didnt really get the whole picture did you ? It is not about doing it once in a game but repeat it all the time that makes it an exploit.
    I doubt anyone bans for jumping around a corner, thats NOT any of the glitches we are talking about - its when you do it all the time.
    "Instead of crying, just get better at the game bro." thats the comment they ask players to use on major cheatsites .....

• sloppy0
    User
    Member since October 06, 2018

I think it makes more sense to ban these jumps on an individual server basis.

You know, like some stupid spots you can climb to that BF4DB doesn't ban for.

They raise the skill ceiling, they don't make you invincible and have to be played properly, otherwise you will fck your own gameplay.

Matter of fact is you can trigger them anywhere with 3 buttons, they're super arbitrary.

You just want people globally banned because you don't like their playstyle.

Mad cause bad.

• sloppy0
    User
    Member since November 14, 2020

"

Mad cause bad.

xXTiger163ShotXx
    This is more true than you know in this particular case xD

• sloppy0
    Director

We will never ban for these types of jumps