• SGTDantesInferno
    User
    Member since June 23, 2021

Hello mods of BF4DB

I have a question to ask 

Today , I wanted to unlock the DEAGLE 44 , so I went to an assignment server and found someone to help me with unlocking it , I used the UNICA 6 to get 20HS and unlock the DEAGLE 44 , I went to 24/7 FairPlay to and BF4CHEATREPORT to check my stats and the UNICA 6 HS count was marked as read and was 100% because I got all 20 headshots for the DEAGLE 44 . Will I get banned for this  or not ? I hope that this is permitted 

I hope you have a great day !

• SGTDantesInferno
    Member since March 27, 2020

We do not ban for stat padding however it is against EA’s TOS thus a fairfight reset/ban can’t be ruled out.

• SGTDantesInferno
    User
    Member since June 23, 2021

"

We do not ban for stat padding however it is against EA’s TOS thus a fairfight reset/ban can’t be ruled out.

[CCG]St1nkySkunk

Ok sir thank you for answering , I only did a small thing so I don’t think fairfight would ban me for it , I was scared a bit and thought I was gonna be banned from BF4DB due to this but thanks to your reply I finally can keep this out of my mind , I hope you have a great and awesome day sir !

keep doing your awesome work and making this community a better place , say thanks to all the mod team .

have a great and pleasant day !