• Kraichek
    User
    Member since March 21, 2020

So...boy meets girl, girl think boy is cheating!

Usual story. ANd just wanted to know after I thought someone was suspicious then going to there profile page, they are actively advertising free cheats.

Is this a 'ban' offence?

Just want to know whether to raise a ticket on him/her or not and not waste time.

• Kraichek
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Its worth looking into. Usually someone advertising cheats will have showcased them at some point and that can show up in the game history, or they may have a linked account where they used the cheats.

• Kraichek
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

done, got the link, we will investigate, thank you

• Kraichek
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

Its worth looking into. Usually someone advertising cheats will have showcased them at some point and that can show up in the game history, or they may have a linked account where they used the cheats.

Burt
    Or its a troll who linked a non existing bf4reaper page, and a link to an existing csgoreaper page which goes to an page advertising a cheat, that is actually bait software to punish cheaters and send the recording of it to the programmer.. 

If its a player with a barcode name and the tag [AIM], it could be my account..

Sorry in advance if its me giving you unnecessary work ^^

• Kraichek
    Gold Supporter

Also hi LCP, guess you got fooled.. 

Here for the STAFF: https://youtu.be/eKfZmcvo_2g

• Kraichek
    User

So let me get this straight.

The guy playing on that server with me....was you?

p.s - i would hardly say fooled, when i wasn't tempted to download those 'bait' cheats my friend, rather the opposite as 

a member of the community of stood by his own moral code and did not succumb to being a scumbag....

Thank you.

• Kraichek
    Gold Supporter

"

So let me get this straight.

The guy playing on that server with me....was you?

p.s - i would hardly say fooled, when i wasn't tempted to download those 'bait' cheats my friend, rather the opposite as 

a member of the community of stood by his own moral code and did not succumb to being a scumbag....

Thank you.

Kraichek
    Yes, it was me ^^

And fooled in the way that you think im a cheater ;)

• Kraichek
    User

Well firstly...

Congratulations your work has given me many hours of fun watching the content of scumbags deciding to cheat.

Can I ask a question though.

When the admin decided to spectate you after you joined the game twice, why when the second he started to spectate you did you leave?

• Kraichek
    Gold Supporter

"

Well firstly...

Congratulations your work has given me many hours of fun watching the content of scumbags deciding to cheat.

Can I ask a question though.

When the admin decided to spectate you after you joined the game twice, why when the second he started to spectate you did you leave?

Kraichek
    Currently have issues with game crashes, probably because of the last GPU update.. its really annoying.. :/
    It works when i repair the installation, then i got kicked by you and when i tried to rejoin i got the error again, repaired it again and then got a crash mid-game.. "bf4.exe stopped working/got executed the wrong way" didnt had that one for a long time.. annoying af.. :/

• Kraichek
    User

Wasnt me mate that kicked you it was the admin xD

Anyway, i appreciate your work very much and wish you all the best.

• Kraichek
    Gold Supporter

"

Volt
    Btw. Has this Guy been burried under reports? Waiting since a few days fo him to get banned.. in the report i linked he got 22 kills, 15 Headshots, 11Kpm and an accuracy of 61%.. 

EDIT: is Banned now

• Kraichek
    Gold Supporter

"

Wasnt me mate that kicked you it was the admin xD

Anyway, i appreciate your work very much and wish you all the best.

Kraichek
    Update: Windows defender defended me from being spectated and from playing the game.. the last update did reset the Firewall settings.. that could as well explain the non hardware/network related lags i had, since the AVP scanned everything and may have delayed/blocked some pakets..

• Kraichek
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

"

Volt
    Btw. Has this Guy been burried under reports? Waiting since a few days fo him to get banned.. in the report i linked he got 22 kills, 15 Headshots, 11Kpm and an accuracy of 61%.. 

ChimeitekinaNeko

This isn't the thread to report someone. As a patreon you have access to private channels to expedite reports. If you post on a player that has already been reported and don't tell us about it we can't expedite it.
  • Kraichek
    Gold Supporter

"

"

"

Volt

ChimeitekinaNeko

This isn't the thread to report someone. As a patreon you have access to private channels to expedite reports. If you post on a player that has already been reported and don't tell us about it we can't expedite it.
    Angry_Cuban13
    it was rather a question than an "report" or tried "expedite", only was wondering why there was no ban after 4-5 days, while ppl got banned with a report from a few hours ago. ik that you are busy dealing with all the appeals, reports, etc. just wanted to make sure, he hasnt been forgotten.