• Robert3632
    User
    Member since November 27, 2018

Hi. What is happening to the bf4b administrators? Are they still here? I have recently filed two reports on fraudsters. I got the answer to the first one after a few days. Two weeks ago I made another one. There is no administrator to confirm the fraud? What's wrong with you guys? Bf4db is dying? Do you lack motivation to work / cooperation? Do you have us (normal players) somewhere? What is the reason for this situation? I have always considered bf4db to be the best protection for us. If you do not want to work, let others cooperate. Bf4db is good and a lot of players rely on this team. Please get to work or change the team. Best regards.

• Robert3632
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

It might come as a surprise to you but all of us have families and JOB that is PAID while what we do at BF4DB is what we do in our spare time. It is COVID times, also upcoming holidays and what not. We are operating now at a reduced capacity

• Robert3632
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

@Volt it's the third time in 3 days.  the guy don't understand english

dH2Y6qI.png

• Robert3632
    User

"

It might come as a surprise to you but all of us have families and JOB that is PAID while what we do at BF4DB is what we do in our spare time. It is COVID times, also upcoming holidays and what not. We are operating now at a reduced capacity

Volt

I really understand it. We are just humans. However, if you are in a truncated squad, can't you increase the amount of administration? I've always found Bf4db very good. Perfect protection for BF. There are rapors almost every day and you have to wait a long time for the answer :(

• Robert3632
    User

"

@Volt to trzeci raz w ciągu 3 dni. facet nie rozumie angielskiego

dH2Y6qI.png

facecorndutch

Rozumiem mate z angielskiego. Jeśli jednak oszust zawiesza serwer na 10 dni i nic na to nie poradzisz, też byłbyś zły. Gdyby został zatwierdzony przez bf4db, gracze nie uciekliby z serwera. Każdy ma swój ulubiony serwer. Wiem, że w wolnym czasie pracujesz nad bf4db. Rodzina, wakacje, covid. Rozumiem. Bf4db nie jest pracą, ale dodatkowym zajęciem. Sprawdzałem raport przez 10 dni i nic się tam nie działo. Dopiero tak, jak tutaj napisałem, jest taka reakcja. Czy możesz? Szanuję twoją pomoc. Jedyną smutną rzeczą jest to, że czasami trzeba tak długo czekać. Chetater może zniszczyć serwer w kilka dni. Zabawne jest to, że to nie jest mój serwer, ale mój ulubiony. Administrator serwera jest nieosiągalny, ale wiem, że ma wtyczkę bf4db. W ten sposób bronię graczy na tym serwerze. Wynika to oczywiście z BF4DB. Mam nadzieję, że problemy miną i będziemy mogli lepiej współpracować. Z poważaniem

P.S I have not seen this message from the director before.