This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • TeamBalancer9000
    User
    Member since July 26, 2021

Sorry if this has been asked before but are you also taking actions against power tripping badmins ? You know, the kind that ban you for killing them or abuse their admin power in general. Personally I'd say they're even worse than cheaters so the least we can do is make sure they can only play on their crappy servers.

• TeamBalancer9000
    User
    Member since June 26, 2019

bf4db is a 3rd party anticheat plugin, they're not DICE or EA
  • TeamBalancer9000
    Unverified User
    Member since July 03, 2020

Unfortunately we do not ban badmins just for being d*cks.

What you can do is to report them directly to EA, and maybe you'll get a response from them.

• TeamBalancer9000
    User

"

report them directly to EA

Daniel_Recker_95
    I'm afraid that would require some delusional level of optimism ...
    Thanks for the clarification though.
  • TeamBalancer9000
    User
    Member since July 17, 2018

If the idea behind banning cheaters is to get rid of people who spoil the game for others then would be logical to punish badmins as well. So many times got banned for cheating just because killed a badmin twice then you go back to server say a word and bum perm ban. game spoiled.

• TeamBalancer9000
    User

Well put. I'd like to know why badmins get a free pass. Is it because you fear they won't use your plugin on their servers ?

• TeamBalancer9000
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

Well put. I'd like to know why badmins get a free pass. Is it because you fear they won't use your plugin on their servers ?

TeamBalancer9000
    No, it’s because BF4DB bans cheaters, not toxicity (which badminning would fall under). They’re not cheating or hacking, they’re just being assholes. 

Locking thread as your question has been answered.