• dougandbugs
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

Hello all

Maybe two years ago BF4DB suspended evidence from ACI.

The reason given was "As we are not able to confirm PunkBuster violations or valid PunkBuster Screenshots that have only been logged on ACI we are discontinuing ACI data as valid evidence to base reports and bans on."

Since that time though, new admins have been added to BF4DB who I know for a fact have access to ACI (I won't name them for obvious reasons).

There are several players I am confident are cheating, but the only evidence I have are (very old) ACI PB violations.

BF4DB also said "We are open minded about this suspension and will consider revoking it if we receive basic permissions over at ACI allowing us to at least validate reports that have been made based on evidence only hosted on ACI."

Since some admins still have access there and can verify the PB violations, is this something open for discussion as primary evidence?

Not trying to get into the whole BF4DB vs ACI argument, I am simply trying to catch as many cheaters as possible.

Thank you all here at BF4DB for your continued volunteer efforts to keep the game clean.