This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • MXT
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Greetings BF4DB community!

As this has been quite a big topic in the last couple of days which even resulted in a ban (that has been lifted again!).

I wanted to make this post and the following video to clear up the situation

and emphasize that this in fact is a repeatable G L I T C H  and not an RPM Hack as previously assumed.

I beg your pardon for my (censored) wording in the video, however certain people did bring me into a situation where I lost my mind due to ignorance and other private stuff that I won't further explain.

I have recorded this video on an empty BF4DB streaming server to prove that this is a glitch and not an RPM hack.

This video is one of the best examples that Battlefield 4 is still not a bug-free game even 4 years after its release.

Any reports based on this glitch will be rejected.

If this gets out of hand again we will have to start suspending forum accounts to break up the fight.

Yours faithfully,

Nadeko, BF4DB Staff.

• MXT
    User
    Member since May 28, 2017

surprised that you could duplicate on an empty server, I could only do it in a populated server

• MXT
    MXT
    User

"

surprised that you could duplicate on an empty server, I could only do it in a populated server

muncho4
    I thought that this might actually be an issue affecting the glitch, seems like it does not matter.

• MXT
    User

*sorry for edit, I had some double words, done editing tablet sucks*

Yes, your video is a glitch, and no I'm not going to "hackusate" that.  The disconnect between us is very clear to me but not you, and your video shows perfectly what I was talking about.

A glitch is when sound + video are NOT "aligned".  They are "off".

In your video, you NEVER fired a ninth zuni.  Each and every "ninth" on you're claiming you fired, you didn't.  Either you had a sound go off, but no zuni, or you had a zuni go off with no sound.  You can clearly see your "glitch" rockets being taken OUT of the game because it's a glitch.  The game is PROGRAMMED to remove rounds that are NOT "real".  You've never died AS you're firing an RPG and your rocket disappears?  That is because either the client or the server REMOVED the round because you were "dead" when you fired it, and dead players cannot fire things.

The only way you "know", down in your bones, it's a 100% bonified zuni is when you get sound + zuni, and as a bonus, the zuni does NOT disappear.  When the zuni (or ANY round for that matter) is "in-line" with the sound it's not a "glitch".

Sound + animation together = 100% legit fired round.  You had eight every time, you did not have a single ninth (9) sound + zuni at all.  Guess who did.  Now that you know what LEGIT looks like, look at the person you passed.  He had sound + zuni MATCHING when ALL nine of their zuni's fire, and the nine you count, stayed IN the game!   They were NOT "taken out" as a glitch would.

If that's not a wake up call for you man...IDK what is.

Glitches are 100% identifiable when you understand game coding.

Proof:

Your video, at the 0:39 second mark, you hear three rockets being fired, yes a glitch, but where is this third rocket that stays IN-game?  Slow your own video down at 0:39 and watch the rockets.  Only two STAY in the game when you hear three being fired.

The client isn't stupid...or the server, I don't know what server code looks like so it could be the server removing the rocket for you.

Now watch this video at the 0:56 mark and do what I just did for your video https://youtu.be/xaM1VGAequA?t=56.  Slow it down to 0.25 and watch EVERY rocket fly OFF into the distance.  Not one is taken out of play, NOT ONE.  Refer back to your video, your GLITCH rocket was taken out of play within a METER of leaving your tube, it was taken out of play so soon you do NOT even see the rocket engine burn.

Understand yet?  There is an obvious difference between a glitch, which you shown how the game TAKES OUT phony rounds, and how the game handles justified rocket (they stay IN the game).

• MXT
    MXT
    User

This is going to be my final reply on this topic. After this post the thread is locked and every other thread opened concerning this glitch will be locked down and deleted. 

1.) "In your video, you NEVER fired a ninth zuni.  Each and every "ninth" on you're claiming you fired, you didn't"

- If you skip to @00:22 in my video and start counting upwards until @00:28 (best viewed at a speed of x0,5 so the audio track still plays but in a slowed down version) you will be able to count 10 total zunis that were fired. 3 zunis were fired in the first burst (00:22 - 00:24) ; 4 zunis were fired in the second burst [(Glitch has been triggered the first time) 00:25 - 00:26] ; 3 zunis were fired in the third burst [(Glitch has been triggered for the second time) 00:27 - 00:28]

Adding 3 zunis from the first burst to 4 zunis from the second, and 3 from the third burst you end up with 10 zunis fired in total because the glitch was triggered twice.

2.) "..and watch EVERY rocket fly OFF into the distance.  Not one is taken out of play, NOT ONE."

- You literally cant even see half of them because he fired it behind a tree standing infront of the hill thus the tree's texture blocked the sight onto a few of the zunis. Combined with the active thermal vision you don't even see single zunis because of the smoke that comes up after every shot. The rocketengine of the zuni pods is delayed aswell => You can't even see most of the zunis in general so you can't judge on if a zuni disappeared or not. Its literally the same audio sequence as shown in both mine and muncho's video. When the bugged audio played 3 zunis were fired after another in a very short time not only seen in the video that was provided as evidence to get someone banned but also in the videos that were made to recreate this G L I T C H.

3.) Functionality of an RPM / BPS modification

- An RPM hack (rounds per minute) would affect the fire rate/fire speed of every single zuni that was fired and not only one or three. An RPM hack ONLY affects the fire rate and not the amount of zunis someone is able to fire. 

- A BPS hack ( bullets per shot) would affect every shot (in case the hack was for example set to 2 bps) thus doubling the damage and increasing the amount of zunis one should theoretically be able to count up to 16 zunis.

- None of those hacks and/or their features match up with either of the videos that were provided.

Why do you care so much about it anyways. Multiple people tried it, looked over the case and everything that happened in the video you provided to get CubanJew banned was replicated by 3rd party and BF4DB staff.

I myself am old enough to understand that this was a glitch and not a hack. I spent entire days on doing research about cheats, how they work, what they look like in game when encountered and what they modify.

/Thread closed, any further pm's concerning this topic will be ignored.